Creating A Lead
How to Add A Lead In Agiled?
To add a lead in Agiled go to CRM -> Leads.
Click on the floating Plus button as shown in the picture below.
If you can’t find the button click on this link https://my.agiled.app/admin/leads/create.
This will take you to the create screen.
Here are the details you can add for a lead.
- 1. Company Name: Add Company name of the lead.
- 2. Website: Company website of the client.
- 3. Address: Add address of the lead’s company
- 4. Assign an agent to your lead. You can also create an agent directly from here.
- 5. Lead’s Name: Add full name of the lead.
- 6. Add Email of the Lead (This is the email that will be used when you convert lead to client and invite them to customer portal)
- 7. Mobile number of the lead.
- 8. Next Follow Up: Add if you want to follow up with this client or not.
- 9. Notes: Add private notes or other details about the lead here.
- 10. Lead Source: Choose the source of the lead. You can also add source for the leads directly from here.
- 11. After adding all the details click save and your lead will be saved.