Setting Up Custom SMTP
How to setup custom SMTP?
You can add your own custom SMTP credentials in Agiled to send emails from your own account instead of [email protected]
Setting up custom SMTP is a breeze in Agiled.
To set up custom SMTP go to Settings - Custom SMTP
Add following details to send emails from your own email account.
- Mail Host : Mail host like smtp.sendgrid.net
- Mail Port: Port of the mail host, usually it is 587.
- Mail Username: Your username with the mail provider.
- Mail Password: Your password.
- Mail From Name: This is the From Name in your email. This can be your or your company's name.
- Mail From Email: Enter email address you want to send email from e.g [email protected]
- Mail Encryption: Choose between the SSL and TLS mail encryption.
After you have added all the details click "Update" .
To test your configuration click "Send Test Email" to send a test email.If your configuration is correct an email will be sent to your email account from your new configuration.