Adding an Employee or Team Member
How do I add an Employee/Staff/Team Member?
To add an employee or a team member go to HRM-> Employeesand click on Add Employee.
Add all the required information for the Employee as shown in the picture below.
Here is the information you can add for an Employee
- Employee Id: This can be internal employee ID assigned to your team member.
- Employee Name: Name of the team member/Employee
- Email: Email of the team member (this is the email your employee will use to login to their portal)
- Enter the password for the employee or choose to generate random password for the employee (Login details will be sent to your employee by email)
- Phone (Optional): Enter phone number for the employee
- Slack Username: Slack username of the employee
- Joining Date: Joining date of the employee.
- Gender (Optional)
- Address: Address of your employee.
- Skills: Add skills of your employee.
- Designation: Add designation of the team member (To instantly create a new designation click the “+” icon and enter the designation name in popup).
- Department: You can create departments for your company and assign different employees to different employees. From here you can assign employee to a department. (If you want to create a new department instantly you can do that from here by clicking on the “+” icon).
- Hourly Rate: Hourly Rate of the employee. This is used when employees track time and mark their time as billable.
- Login: Enable or Disable login
- Profile Picture (Optional): Add profile picture of your employee.
- Click Save
After you click save an email will be send to your employee with the login details if you enable the login for the employee.