How to migrate data from old CRM to new CRM
You can migrate data from old CRM to new CRM by following few simple steps that are given below:
1. Go on to 'CRM (New) Beta' and then click on 'Contacts' on the toolbar.
2. You will find an option of 'Migrate' on the top right side of the page. Click on it to proceed.
3. After that you will be displayed with the set of instructions. You have to read them carefully.
4. Then click on the Buttons at the bottom of the instructions, which are; 'Migrate Leads' and 'Migrate Clients' to complete the process.
- Clicking on the buttons of 'Migrate Leads' and 'Migrate Clients' will migrate everything except (Lead Proposals, Lead Files, and Client Contacts). You have to move these manually
- Our Old CRM will retire on 18 May 2021 at Midnight. Till then, everything in Old CRM will work. Please make sure, you migrate before that.
- When you migrate Clients, you don't need to re-invite them. They will be able to log in using the same credentials when the old CRM retires.
- New Clients/Prospects added (not the migrated ones) in New CRM will only be able to login after 18 May 2021 once we totally shift the system to NEW CRM.
- Once our Old CRM retires, you will only be able to send Invoices, Estimates, Proposals, etc to contacts available in the new CRM. Old CRM will stop working.
- We will not delete any data of yours from Old CRM. You can move your files etc later as well.
- Migration might take some time, so please don't refresh the page until it completes itself.