How to add a new contact
Video tutorial on how to add a new contact in CRM
1. To create a new contact go to CRM Contacts and click on the plus button.
2. Enter all the necessary information related to a client, choose a contact role, choose an account for a contact or leave it empty.
3. After you have added all the information related to a client, click submit to save the contact.
4. To view the contact you just created, click on the contact from the list. On the view contact screen, you will be able to see all of the information related to this contact in one place.
5. You can see notes, tasks, emails, activities, and meetings scheduled with this contact. When you convert this contact to a client, you will be able to see all the contracts, invoices, estimates, and proposals you sent to this contact as well.
6. To convert a contact into a client, choose any contact, click on the 3 dots next to it and select “Convert to client”. Your contact will be converted to client, and the contact will be invited to the Client Portal.